Friday, August 17, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours (in a good way)

I had no sooner posted about the 2 new fundraisers and we got an offer of an additional one. This is for all you scrapbookers out there. My Creative Memories friend, Debi Paratore, has offered to do an ongoing fundraiser. Just go to her website (see the blurb on the right side of the blog) and place your order. Be sure to mention that your order is to benefit the Ritter Adoption Fund. I'll be sending out a general email when we return from vacation.

Speaking of vacation, we are leaving Sunday after church. We'll be picking up our two children at Pinebrook along with one of Edward's friends, and heading to Indian Lake, NY in the beautiful Adirondack Mts. This is the 5th summer that we have gone there and it is the most peaceful, quiet, relaxing vacation that we could have. So, I won't be around to be posting any updates, especially since there won't be any! :-)

Have a blessed week. I'm sure that there will be lots to tell when we return (I may even post some pictures!).

No comments: