Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Few Fundraiser Options

God is truly blessing our adoption experience in ways that I never even imagined. I knew the the funds needed for the adoption were not available to us, but I also knew/know that God is in control and can meet those needs before I even ask or think. We have been blessed by offers of fundraisers from friends and family and people that neither Ralph nor I have ever met. Our first fundraiser was a success -- a Tupperware fundraiser raised about $285.

We are now beginning 2 new fundraisers: Avon and Silpada, fine sterling silver jewelry. You can click on the links on the side of my blog to get to the websites of the two ladies that are heading up these events. Details are posted there, too. And remember, I'm still trying to sell my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets. Some of that will be going to our adoption also.

Our family, as mentioned in a previous post, has decided to hold a yard sale with proceeds to go toward the adoption. If you live near Hatfield, PA or near me and want to donate something for the yard sale, drop me an email at stamphappymomma and I'll see that the item(s) get where they belong.

My mind keeps whirling about ways that we can raise the needed funds. I keep trying to think of things that I could do at home to earn some extra money. I have some options that I'm considering and praying about. So, if you think of it, please pray that God would give me the right ideas and the right people to contact. Thanks!

Thanks for dropping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment or two. :-)

No comments: