Monday, August 20, 2007

In the Adirondacks

We made it up here yesterday by 10:30 pm. We picked Edward and Johannah up at Pinebrook, along with Ed's friend, Vito (who has come up with us the past 2 years). I really didn't think that we would have internet access, but we actually are able to "borrow" someone's wireless network. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures later today.

Last night it got so cold -- it got down to the upper 40's, I'm sure. But the weather is beautiful -- nice clear, blue sky and sunny. I'm sure the week will be wonderul, it always is.

Ralph and I will be going shopping later this morning so that we have some food in the house; it's always nice to be able to eat.

Oh well, the pictures will be coming later. In the meantime, I'm going to get some reading done. Toodles!

1 comment:

Rebecca Leonard said...

Indian Lake! I was there not too long ago. Last week I was in Long Lake and this Friday my son, Nick, and I will be in Lake Placid, peddling our new childrens book, "Adirondack Nightmare". Yes, it's been getting chilly at night but I just love it with the extra covers pulled tightly up to my chin! Enjoy your vacation in the 'Dacks :-)