Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Adoption Fundraising

We are trying to raise the funds to take the next step in our adoption journey. The church received 2 gifts today for the adoption fund. PTL!!

A cousin suggested an idea for a fundraiser -- a family yard sale at our picnic on Labor Day. We loved the idea! I'm sure that the family will help out in this area since we all have lots of stuff to get rid of.

One other way that I'm trying to raise the funds is to sell my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets. If you are interested in seeing what's for sale, take a look at Stamphappymomma. You'll be able to click on each thumbnail to get a larger picture that will also show the price I'm asking. 50% of what I get for each set will be going to our adoption fund. The rest will help to pay off some bills.

No comments: