Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Keeping Busy

Nothing new to report, although I wish that there was. I'll be calling and/or emailing the agency later today to try and get an update. In the meantime, I'm keeping busy homeschooling our current youngest who's a senior in high school. I'm also still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (although that may be changing this month) and I've started a new hobby -- digital scrapbooking! I've even gotten into designing my own elements to use in my scrapbook pages. You can check them out at www.digicyberscraps.com if you are so inclined.

I'm hoping to be able to use this digital scrapbooking knowledge when I go to scrap for our Zambian born children. I want to work on ABC books for them that use lots of pictures from our stay in Zambia when we finally get there. When that happens, I'll even post some layouts here so that you can see the pages and our children!!

So, until that time, keep checking back for updates. Hopefully I'll have some good news for you shortly!

Carolyn

No comments: